Jews are elite abusive criminals
LIBERATOR
2004-08-21 16:57:01 UTC
And all elections are rigged by them for their wealth, by their
wealth, so your illusion of freedom continues.

All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.

The entire war in Iraq and terrorism was staged and financed by Jewish
wealth.

The election for American Presidency and all other elections are
rigged by Jews from Hollywood.

Freedom is not happening, it's all staged. I included some excerpts
from Goebbels, one he says that the Soviet system of government led by
Jews is trying to take over the whole world and govern the whole
world. So, does it look like in America that we are living in Soviet
Russia where everything is under control of the state? Yes it does,
and it's because the Jews in Hollywood have long been friends of the
Jews in Soviet Russia, and they stage the rivalry between the USA and
USSR, to continually control markets and market access - for their
wealth exclusively. Steven Spielberg is a main governor of this staged
rivalry and control, and has given access to the U.S.A. to the USSR
Jews because the same was given to him. A trade off of allowing policy
setting, the soviet Jews are defining our law enforcement by staging
crimes and the solution to the staged crime is always a major
sacrifice of liberty or privacy, this is how the Soviet Jews are
eliminating the Bill of Rights and making the USA like Soviet Russia.
And Spielberg and his cabal, who knows what they did in Russia. Who
cares. All I know, the USA is not a country controlled by its
citizens, it's controlling its citizens, and that simply is Soviet
Russia.

The NAZIs were ahead of their time, they knew all the facts and
combatted the threat of tyranny by Jews, and that's why the holocaust
charade was orechestrated, to trick a sense of evil about them so no
one studies their methods of defeating tyranny - or the debt-money
system, that Jews control entirely, for themselves and our cost is
poverty. You all know the USA is like Soviet Russia, cameras
everywhere, police have no limitations to their ability to act upon
you and violate your privacy, clearly, we are exactly like Communism
in Soviet Russia.
From Dr. Joseph Goebbels, a proud moral man.
If a brave man dares to step forward and accuse the
Jews of their crimes, he will be mocked and spat on by their press,
chased from his job or otherwise impoverished, and be brought into
public contempt. Even that is apparently not enough for the Jews. They
want to bring Soviet conditions to the whole world: to give Jewry
absolute power and freedom from prosecution. He who objects or even
debates the matter gets a bullet in the back of his head or an axe
through his neck. There is no worse tyranny than this. This is the
epitome of the public and secret disgrace that Jewry inflicts on the
nations that deserve freedom.

There is a law in the Soviet Union that punishes
anti-Semitism - or in plain English, public education about the Jewish
Question - by death. The expert in these matters is in no way
surprised that a leading spokesman for the Kremlin said over the New
Year that the Soviet Union would not rest until this law was valid
throughout the world. In other words, the enemy clearly says that its
goal in this war is to put the total domination of Jewry over the
nations of the earth under legal protection, and to threaten even a
discussion of this shameful attempt with the death penalty.
It is little different in the plutocratic nations. There the struggle
against the impudent usurpation of the Jewish race is not punished by
the executioner, rather by death through economic and social boycott
and by intellectual terror. This has the same effect in the end.
Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt were made by the Jewry. They enjoy its
full support and reward it with their full protection. They present
themselves in their speeches as upright men of civil courage, yet one
never hears even a word against the Jews, even though there is growing
hatred among their people as a result of this war, a hatred that is
fully justified. Jewry is a tabu theme in the enemy countries. It
stands outside every legal boundary and thus becomes the tyrant of its
host peoples. While enemy soldiers fight, bleed and die at the front,
the Jews make money from their sacrifice on the stock exchanges and
black markets. If a brave man dares to step forward and accuse the
menu boy
2004-08-21 17:35:31 UTC
Especially your side.
Chas
2004-08-21 17:50:03 UTC
Post by menu boy
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Especially your side.
The pitiful thing is that Mark *is* Jewish. His mother is very supportive;
his sister less so. He stays with his Mom, or in a hospital/sheltered
environment, or lives rough.
He is terribly afflicted. When he goes away (from the ng's) is when he's on
his meds. You see him post pretty lucidly until he gets tired of taking his
medicine, goes off and starts posting from under the bridge again.
I talked with a security guard (on his initiative) about Zahn- the police
are aware of him, and are in contact with the CMHD. I don't think anyone's
made a formal complaint on the poor guy- he's just offensive, not worth
taking up a mental health bed on most days.

Chas
MANOFTRUTH
2004-08-21 22:38:58 UTC
Post by Chas
Post by menu boy
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Especially your side.
The pitiful thing is that Mark *is* Jewish.
Zahn is Jewish? OMG, tell the sock puppets.
Post by Chas
His mother is very supportive; his sister less so. He stays with his Mom, or > in a hospital/sheltered environment, or lives rough.
I thought it was the dumpster. Why have you changed your fairytale
Chas?
Post by Chas
He is terribly afflicted.
I am terribly afflicted. I am terribly afflicted with the truth that
Chas cannot fight, does not know any martial-arts whatsoever, and
refuses to accept challenges. I found some very humorous videos of
Silat, of which you Chas, have commented on the page. Amazing. It all
looks like movie stuff, OMG, and stuff in the movies definitely
doesn't work in real life. Look here:
http://www.clearsilat.com/silat/Multimedia/index.htm

Chas, you are afflicted with severe mental illness, in that you
believe any of this scripted routine shit is going to work in any
fight. I laugh at you, Dethours, the whole Silat group is a god damn
laughing stock, and you haven't noticed yet, you are my entertainment.
I can't live without you Chas, you are the laughs of my life. You,
your practices of witchcraft attempting to sustain a sense of control
"of the situation", it's all my upmost joy. But nothing is as funny as
the clips on this website, you claim it is martial-arts, I claim it is
charades of movie martial arts. BUt I do really believe that you know
it doesn't work Chas, because you would have met me by now to fight.
And by your continuing to refuse to meet me to spar, you prove you
know Silat is bullshit. Kissy kissy.
Post by Chas
When he goes away (from the ng's) is when he's on his meds.
Chas, I love you in your lime green beanie. You look so cute. Does
Gartin massage your little toes at night?
Post by Chas
You see him post pretty lucidly until he gets tired of taking his
medicine, goes off and starts posting from under the bridge again.
Give us some examples of both instances please. I'll post more Silat
clips for all of us to laugh if you do. Equal give & take Chas.
Post by Chas
I talked with a security guard (on his initiative) about Zahn- the police
are aware of him, and are in contact with the CMHD.
Security guard? Did I beat up a security guard? Where? I don't
remember. I think I forgot to take my meds that day Chas. So do remind
me where and who this was. Please? I'll massage you like Gartin does
if you deliver.
Post by Chas
I don't think anyone's made a formal complaint on the poor guy- he's just
offensive, not worth taking up a mental health bed on most days.
So I'm mentally faulty and you won't fight me because your Silat
doesn't work on mentally faulty people. But I noticed in the clips it
doesn't work either, so not only doesn't it work on mentally unstable
psychopaths, it doesn't work on normal people either. And I know
you're upset about this Chas. Gartin will sooth you tonight with
massages.
Post by Chas
Chas
Keyboard martial artist, that is it.

hey, perhaps you have information about Bobs afflictions, you know,
Bob, who said you're a fake. Can you comment here for us Chas? Use
some witchcraft to give the post ooompf if you need to, I noticed you
tried that here. Oh wait, you might be Dawn using Chas alias again,
because you if Dawn Newbon, are screwed up enough to believe that Chas
and Gartin aren't indeed government black ops people that put on
charades to give government something to work with against the public.
Simply, Gartin & Chas are hired to give the ability to governments
such as Jeffco, the ability to pull tricks & shams on the people.
Right Dawn.
Earl Camembert
2004-08-21 22:55:53 UTC
Post by MANOFTRUTH
I am terribly afflicted. I am terribly afflicted with the truth that
Chas cannot fight, does not know any martial-arts whatsoever, and
refuses to accept challenges. I found some very humorous videos of
Silat, of which you Chas, have commented on the page. Amazing. It all
looks like movie stuff, OMG, and stuff in the movies definitely
http://www.clearsilat.com/silat/Multimedia/index.htm
nogeekluv, Earl and Cat need you NOW. I am alone right now above the
tunnels watching for Sigman. Cat is out on Bush and will be of no help
if I am attacked. Libby has not contacted myself as of yet. I hope he
hasn't been captured by the Dinks or Angry Black Man. Please get in
touch with Earl or Cat ASAP. We need all of the good men or cats we
can get. I can get you a hat just like Cat's.
http://earlcamembert.250free.com/
Earl Camembert
2004-08-21 18:16:55 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:35:31 GMT, "menu boy"
Post by menu boy
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Especially your side.
Wrong it is witchcraft and Dinks. Libby and Earl will fight them on
the beaches. We will fight them in the streets. We will fight them in
the houses. And we will fight them in the air. We will never
surrender.
menu boy
2004-08-21 18:55:47 UTC
Post by menu boy
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Especially your side.
Wrong it is witchcraft and Dinks.
Those midgets from Space Balls??
Post by Earl Camembert
Libby and Earl will fight them on
the beaches. We will fight them in the streets. We will fight them in
the houses. And we will fight them in the air. We will never
surrender.
So who's next after the Jews?

Gads.
Earl Camembert
Dinks of course. Duhh
MANOFTRUTH
Gartin, you pussy.
Earl Camembert
2004-08-21 23:23:43 UTC
Post by menu boy
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Especially your side.
Wrong it is witchcraft and Dinks. Libby and Earl will fight them on
the beaches. We will fight them in the streets. We will fight them in
the houses. And we will fight them in the air. We will never
surrender.
Gartin, you pussy.
No I don't want any pussies. I need real men and cats. I know you are
a master of Tae Kwan Do. Do you know how to do the cat stance? It is
Cat's favorite. Hummm, maybe I do need pussy, but not for fighting but
for fun. When we defeat Angry Black Man, Stigman and the Dinks we can
have some fun with pussy, but that will have to wait.

I am growing weary, I don't know how long I can remain alert, and I
need more lerts. I hear movement in the tunnel complex beneath my
house. If you can contact Libby both of you come ASAP, for Gods sake
hurry.
Earl Camembert
2004-08-21 17:43:41 UTC
Post by LIBERATOR
And all elections are rigged by them for their wealth, by their
wealth, so your illusion of freedom continues.
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
The entire war in Iraq and terrorism was staged and financed by Jewish
wealth.
Libby, were you a Marine in Vietnam by any chance? I bet you saw some
real heavy shit. I know how you feel, I keep having flash backs of a
Dink named Stigman. He lives in a tunnel under my house and pops out
when I least expect him. I am going to pull guard duty all day and
night and play bop a mole when he pops up again. If I can't stay awake
can I wake you up to take watch for an hour or two. I know I can count
on you thanks.
Darryl
2004-08-21 21:42:49 UTC
Post by Earl Camembert
Post by LIBERATOR
And all elections are rigged by them for their wealth, by their
wealth, so your illusion of freedom continues.
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
The entire war in Iraq and terrorism was staged and financed by Jewish
wealth.
Libby, were you a Marine in Vietnam by any chance? I bet you saw some
real heavy shit. I know how you feel, I keep having flash backs of a
Dink named Stigman. He lives in a tunnel under my house and pops out
when I least expect him. I am going to pull guard duty all day and
night and play bop a mole when he pops up again. If I can't stay awake
can I wake you up to take watch for an hour or two. I know I can count
on you thanks.
When good delusions go bad. Besides conjuring up the image of Levy
every time I read your posts, I'm intrigued (or perhaps I've bitten):
Do have any more pictures (besides the cat with the AFDB)? Were they
taken in the A-shau, LZ Falcon or looking down the Chu Pong Massif?
;-)
Earl Camembert
2004-08-21 22:35:45 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:42:49 -0400, Darryl
Post by Darryl
Post by Earl Camembert
Post by LIBERATOR
[...]
That is not an ALUMINUM FOIL DEFLECTOR BEANIE. That is his steel pot.
Real steel would be too heavy. That was taken in the tunnels under my
house. Cats will go into any weird unusual places. He is very curious
but not dead yet. He is almost seventeen years old but still full of
piss and vinegar.

He is headed out on bush tonight. He has to go about five clicks so it
will be awhile before he gets back tomorrow. As soon as Libby gets in
touch it will take some of the pressure off of Earl and Cat and I will
be able to take more pictures.

Did you see this one? I took it; we were in the Central Highlands near
Pleaku. Cat wasn't born yet or we would not have had to call the Cobra
gun ship. Cat would have gone up the hill and brought smoke on there
asses.
Darryl
2004-08-21 23:54:11 UTC
Post by Earl Camembert
Post by Darryl
When good delusions go bad. Besides conjuring up the image of Levy
Do have any more pictures (besides the cat with the AFDB)? Were they
taken in the A-shau, LZ Falcon or looking down the Chu Pong Massif?
;-)
That is not an ALUMINUM FOIL DEFLECTOR BEANIE. That is his steel pot.
Real steel would be too heavy. That was taken in the tunnels under my
house. Cats will go into any weird unusual places. He is very curious
but not dead yet. He is almost seventeen years old but still full of
piss and vinegar.
The picture of the cat scares me. I thought he was one of the tunnel
*cats* from Chu Chi.
Post by Earl Camembert
Did you see this one? I took it; we were in the Central Highlands near
Pleaku. Cat wasn't born yet or we would not have had to call the Cobra
gun ship. Cat would have gone up the hill and brought smoke on there
asses.
If you were in the Central Highlands you would know that it's spelled
Pleiku. Is that you Libby?
Earl Camembert
2004-08-22 00:43:23 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:54:11 -0400, Darryl
Post by Darryl
Post by Earl Camembert
Did you see this one? I took it; we were in the Central Highlands near
Pleaku. Cat wasn't born yet or we would not have had to call the Cobra
gun ship. Cat would have gone up the hill and brought smoke on there
asses.
If you were in the Central Highlands you would know that it's spelled
Pleiku. Is that you Libby?
Guest Name: Jerry B, US Army , Retired MSGT
Memories: I was stationed in Pleaku, Vietnam when Bob Hope Came to the
4th Inf Div and gave a show. That was in latter part of 1968.
http://www.hopetribute.com/guest_additions-29.htm

At Pleaku
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/p/h/philb007/Misc.htm

CO C 2BN 35TH INF 3BDE TASK FORCE PLEAKU
http://www.25thida.com/guest15.html

I arrived in Vietnam on August 16, 1967 after a couple of days I was
sent to Pleaku for training and orientation. On August 25th
http://bellsouthpwp.net/p/h/philb007/Greetings.htm

Trying to locate: Robert Sterkin (Doc)
Branch of Service: Army
Unit was: B troop 7/17 air cav.
Where served: Pleaku, Vietnam....Camp Holloway
When served: '68-'69 or '69-'70
http://grunt.space.swri.edu/army119.htm

Full Name: A.James Sorensen
Addtl Info: ***@aol.com ~ U.S. ARMY ~ 40th IPSD ~ Pleaku ~
Sarge M550 ~ 69-70
http://www.wardogsmemorial.org/Guest_view.asp

4th. Divarty Pleaku, RVN 68-69
http://vietnamvets.org/guest/index.asp?mode=show

CW=3 US Army, retired. Served in VietnamX2, Pleaku,signal det. 2corp
HQ, 1964=1965 as unit supply clerk,
http://www.vietmemories.com/guestbook.htm

146th. Signal Company, Pleaku, Sep 71 - Jun 72
http://www.firstsignal-rvn.org/roll_call_a_c.htm

Comments = WE WERE THE 3RD DOG PLATOON SENT TO NAM. I WAS JUST TURNING
18 WHEN WE WERE DEPLOYED FROM FT. BENNING WE WERE NOT ISSUED A WEAPON
UNTIL WE WERE SHIPPED TO PLEAKU CENTRAL HIGHLANDS
http://www.war-dogs.com/wewerethere6.htm

The Highlanders Pleaku Vietnam 1970
http://www.guntrucks.com/guestbk.htm

Around Dak To, Cam Ran Bay, Kontum, Pleaku, An Lo vally, Crows Foot
and on and on.
http://www.militaryunits.com/12CAV_1BNRoster.htm

Now wouldn't it have been easer for you to search PLEAKU then to make
a fool of your self and cause distress to an already distressed
Veteran?

Well I forgive you for you are clueless. Cat will never forgive you;
you are not welcome in my fire base. If Cat sees you he will rip your
cervical trachea out. Is that you in the tunnels under my house? I am
going to drop CS gas in and play bop the mole when all of you clueless
wannabe pop your heads out.
Darryl
2004-08-22 01:29:46 UTC
Post by Earl Camembert
Now wouldn't it have been easer for you to search PLEAKU then to make
a fool of your self and cause distress to an already distressed
Veteran?
If you are a veteran, I apologize; however, drop by Google and search
for pleaku vs. pleiku. I won't guess at the etymology of Pleaku but
even Karnow has is documented as the latter.

Hits:
19,400 for pleiku vietnam
15 for pleaku (minus the modifier).
Post by Earl Camembert
Well I forgive you for you are clueless. Cat will never forgive you;
you are not welcome in my fire base. If Cat sees you he will rip your
cervical trachea out. Is that you in the tunnels under my house? I am
going to drop CS gas in and play bop the mole when all of you clueless
wannabe pop your heads out.
CS? I carry an aqueous solution of sodium metabisulphate with me at
all times. If you'd said Yperite, perhaps I'd be shaking.

On a serious note, if in fact you are what you claim, perhaps you know
what happened to soc.history.war.vietnam.
Earl Camembert
2004-08-22 03:53:38 UTC
Post by Earl Camembert
Well I forgive you for you are clueless. Cat will never forgive you;
you are not welcome in my fire base. If Cat sees you he will rip your
cervical trachea out. Is that you in the tunnels under my house? I am
going to drop CS gas in and play bop the mole when all of you clueless
wannabe pop your heads out.
CS? I carry an aqueous solution of sodium metabisulphate with me at
all times. If you'd said Yperite, perhaps I'd be shaking.
On a serious note, if in fact you are what you claim, perhaps you know
what happened to soc.history.war.vietnam.
I never was on it. I'll look on both of my servers. What is this if in
fact. That is why I don't like to talk about my self. No one believes
me. If I were to make shit up I would be a Green Beret and went on
secret missions. If you ask me a question I can't answer I would say
it is secret and I can't talk about it. I was a drafted grunt, 2ed
battalion mechanized 8th infantry 4th infantry division. Charley
company. Vietnam May 1969 to June 1970. What if you believe me are you
going to give me a parade? No. Buy me a drink? No. So what difference
does it make if I am or am not a veteran.
Now I know what Kerry is going through.
Darryl
2004-08-22 05:30:43 UTC
Post by Earl Camembert
Post by Darryl
On a serious note, if in fact you are what you claim, perhaps you know
what happened to soc.history.war.vietnam.
I never was on it. I'll look on both of my servers. What is this if in
fact.
This "in fact" means that I don't know you from Jack.
Post by Earl Camembert
That is why I don't like to talk about my self. No one believes me.
If I were to make shit up I would be a Green Beret and went on
secret missions. If you ask me a question I can't answer I would say
it is secret and I can't talk about it. I was a drafted grunt, 2ed
battalion mechanized 8th infantry 4th infantry division. Charley
company. Vietnam May 1969 to June 1970. What if you believe me are you
going to give me a parade? No. Buy me a drink? No.
Actually, I'm interested in military history (although I'm not a
historian) and motivation.
Post by Earl Camembert
So what difference does it make if I am or am not a veteran.
It doesn't but I think it makes for very interesting conversation in
the appropriate forum.
Post by Earl Camembert
Now I know what Kerry is going through.
No matter what the unadultered story is--Kerry served and Bush didn't.

But what difference does it make? I AM Canadian.
Earl Camembert
2004-08-22 08:35:19 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:30:43 -0400, Darryl
Post by Darryl
Post by Earl Camembert
Now I know what Kerry is going through.
No matter what the unadultered story is--Kerry served and Bush didn't.
But what difference does it make? I AM Canadian.
Correct you guys never go to war. We Americans go to war EVERY
generation. What a country. What do you want to know about history. I
lived much to much of it. I will give you the truth as BS does no one
any good.

This is the proper forum for talking about Witchcraft, mothers, ass
fucking, hustling phoney magic and any and all things. Even once in a
wile martial arts. I like to hit on the women but they soon leave.
Such is life.
BillMahoney68
2004-08-22 20:29:20 UTC
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Even the anti Jew sides?

Gi
GDS
2004-08-23 02:45:41 UTC
Post by BillMahoney68
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Even the anti Jew sides?
Yeah....by the witches. And Spielberg.

Sheesh...get with the program, Gi ;>

GDS
dany belinfante
2004-08-23 13:36:56 UTC
Post by BillMahoney68
Post by LIBERATOR
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Even the anti Jew sides?
ESPECIALLY those. It's all a con, a setup. They did the Holocaust just to
garner sympathy (didn't work too well but what the hell). They even money
out of it. Sly bastard, those Jews. Control the world and convince everyone
THEY're the victims.
Post by BillMahoney68
Gi
Worst thing they ever did was invent Krav Maga. Now they REALLY have the
tool to dominate the world!
l k
2004-08-23 03:17:28 UTC
Post by LIBERATOR
And all elections are rigged by them for their wealth, by their
wealth, so your illusion of freedom continues.
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
Have you seen Borat on Da Ali G show?
Post by LIBERATOR
The entire war in Iraq and terrorism was staged and financed by Jewish
wealth.
Well if they're PAYING for it, why are you complaining? I mean you
could bitch if they stuck you with the bill.
Post by LIBERATOR
The election for American Presidency and all other elections are
rigged by Jews from Hollywood.
<snip>
Post by LIBERATOR
They
like Cossacks and pogroms?
l***@freemail.hu
2004-08-23 03:37:11 UTC
Post by Chas
Post by Chas
taking up a mental health bed on most days.
I don't mind his postings. I would help him, if I can. But, while I'm
no psychiatrist, I get the very strong impression that allowing him to
post on the Internet without his medication is _not helping_ him.

I don't know his diagnosis. I don't know if he might have suicidal
tendencies or if he's just harmlessly delusional; but I do know that I
don't want to be the cause of anyone's death or mental deterioration.
And I try to avoid speaking to Mark, because I don't know what effect
I'd be having on him, and I don't wish to hurt him unintentionally. But
I see others who do not show the same restraint. And they shouldn't be
expected to; they're not psychiatrists either.

But I'm thinking Mark _should_ be under close supervision. He should
not be given the option of not taking his meds. I've known someone
(admittedly, a manic-depressive, which is probably not Mark's
condition), who DIED because he wasn't supervised, and was off his meds
for too long.

I would like Mark to be safe, and as happy as is possible for him. I'm
certain his mother feels the same way. So why is Mark allowed to hurl
himself onto a rough and uncaring Internet?

Mark needs help. I don't think he needs to be seen as the village idiot
of RMA. I'm pretty sure we don't qualify as help.
Post by Chas
Chas
Laszlo
Chas
2004-08-23 15:08:29 UTC
Post by l***@freemail.hu
I don't mind his postings. I would help him, if I can. But, while I'm
no psychiatrist, I get the very strong impression that allowing him to
post on the Internet without his medication is _not helping_ him.
No one 'allows' him to do anything. He posts from free terminals in computer
stores, or public/college libraries.
He lives rough, eats out of the dumpster in back of Wendy's, across from the
Kinko's in the DTC.
Post by l***@freemail.hu
I don't know his diagnosis. I don't know if he might have suicidal
tendencies or if he's just harmlessly delusional; but I do know that I
don't want to be the cause of anyone's death or mental deterioration.
When he sucks you into his delusion, you should look to yourself. He has
already been arrested and detained for stalking a woman and her family.
Post by l***@freemail.hu
And I try to avoid speaking to Mark, because I don't know what effect
I'd be having on him, and I don't wish to hurt him unintentionally. But
I see others who do not show the same restraint. And they shouldn't be
expected to; they're not psychiatrists either.
Hurt him?
He lives under a bridge, eating waste- this is the best thing in his
otherwise bleak existence.
Post by l***@freemail.hu
But I'm thinking Mark _should_ be under close supervision. He should
not be given the option of not taking his meds. I've known someone
(admittedly, a manic-depressive, which is probably not Mark's
condition), who DIED because he wasn't supervised, and was off his meds
for too long.
Yeah- we'll miss him, won't we?
Post by l***@freemail.hu
I would like Mark to be safe, and as happy as is possible for him. I'm
certain his mother feels the same way. So why is Mark allowed to hurl
himself onto a rough and uncaring Internet?
The DTC is built on what used to be useless ground- lots of wetland stuff
going on. There are coyotes, foxes, sometimes deer and other wildlife. They
live there surrounded by multi-story buildings and lots of traffic.
Just like Mark.
Post by l***@freemail.hu
Mark needs help. I don't think he needs to be seen as the village idiot
of RMA. I'm pretty sure we don't qualify as help.
'Village idiot of RMA' is his proudest achievement- before that, he was just
Mark the Loser; career failure, despised by women, tkd'ers and people who
clean up under the bushes.

Chas
MANOFTRUTH
2004-08-23 22:42:31 UTC
Post by Chas
Post by l***@freemail.hu
I don't mind his postings. I would help him, if I can. But, while I'm
no psychiatrist, I get the very strong impression that allowing him to
post on the Internet without his medication is _not helping_ him.
No one 'allows' him to do anything.
"Chas is a gifted keyboard martial-artist, that is it" - Bob Orlando.
Post by Chas
He posts from free terminals in computer stores, or public/college libraries.
But I post from a gaming cafe in Aurora and you know exactly where it
is, yet you're not admitting that. Don't you think that's kind of
strange on your part Chas? Use some witchcraft. C'mon Chas, you want
to lie successfully, you want to careen with Dawn Newbon and pretend
to be dumb to the things you know, so ok, you won't fight me, you
won't meet me, and you know where I go in Aurora all the time, yet you
pretend not to know, so it's pretty solidly proven you're scared of
me. And Gartin is too. "Chas is a gifted keyboard martial-artist, that
is it" - Bob Orlando.
Post by Chas
He lives rough, eats out of the dumpster in back of Wendy's, across from the
Kinko's in the DTC.
Eeeew, Chas, I can feel the witchcraft attempt to put a spell on me to
agitate me - you DID IT!! and All I can say in response is "Chas is a
Post by Chas
Post by l***@freemail.hu
Mark needs help. I don't think he needs to be seen as the village idiot
of RMA. I'm pretty sure we don't qualify as help.
'Village idiot of RMA' is his proudest achievement- before that, he was just
Mark the Loser; career failure, despised by women, tkd'ers and people who
clean up under the bushes.
"Chas is a gifted keyboard martial-artist, that is it" - Bob Orlando.
Post by Chas
Chas
The fake boy, witchcraft puppet boy who wishes the witchcraft made him
real.
Scary_C
2004-08-24 08:38:35 UTC
Post by LIBERATOR
And all elections are rigged by them for their wealth, by their
wealth, so your illusion of freedom continues.
All sides of every issue are Jewish controlled.
As a hard working Elite, abusive criminal I find the offensive!
Everyone knows that the Moonies own the United States.
Liberty1st
Darryl
2004-08-25 00:49:05 UTC
Post by Liberty1st
And another kook goes on my ignore list.
It's funny seeing someone's first encouter of the Libby kind...
Post by Liberty1st
Post by LIBERATOR
[...]
From Dr. Joseph Goebbels, a proud moral man.
michael price
2004-08-25 08:19:55 UTC
Post by Darryl
Post by Liberty1st
And another kook goes on my ignore list.
It's funny seeing someone's first encouter of the Libby kind...
I see no humour, just pain.
Post by Darryl
Post by Liberty1st
Post by LIBERATOR
[...]
From Dr. Joseph Goebbels, a proud moral man.
Chas
2004-08-25 16:33:44 UTC
Post by michael price
I see no humour, just pain.
Hmmmm; abject failure, living under the bridge, eating from a dumpster,
beset by illusions/delusions; medicated to the tits when he approaches
lucidity, incoherent when he's not-
no wonder he thinks the Universe is after him.

Chas
MANOFTRUTH
2004-08-26 06:05:38 UTC
Post by Chas
Post by michael price
I see no humour, just pain.
Hmmmm; abject failure, living under the bridge, eating from a dumpster,
Now we're back to the dumpster? Chas, the witchcraft isn't working.
Post by Chas
beset by illusions/delusions; medicated to the tits when he approaches
lucidity, incoherent when he's not- no wonder he thinks the Universe is after > him.
Everyone except you & Gartin cuz you know you'll get your ass whipped.
I thought maybe I'd drop in on Gartin and pay him a surprise visit,
but certain he'll call the cops as opposed to fighting me.

Chas, are your witchcraft connections or I'm sorry, your witchcraft
puppetmasters that own your precious little soul agreeable with me on
my claims?
Chas the keyboard martial-artist
Michael Price
2004-08-27 05:52:57 UTC
Post by MANOFTRUTH
Post by Chas
Post by michael price
I see no humour, just pain.
Hmmmm; abject failure, living under the bridge, eating from a dumpster,
Now we're back to the dumpster?
No, "we" are not back the dumpster. Some of are.
Post by MANOFTRUTH
Chas, the witchcraft isn't working.
That's because witchcraft never works and nobody is using it except you to
construct
your delusions.
Post by MANOFTRUTH
Post by Chas
beset by illusions/delusions; medicated to the tits when he approaches
lucidity, incoherent when he's not- no wonder he thinks the Universe is after > him.
Everyone except you & Gartin cuz you know you'll get your ass whipped.
I thought maybe I'd drop in on Gartin and pay him a surprise visit,
but certain he'll call the cops as opposed to fighting me.
Yeah, that would be the rational thing to do.
Michael Price
2004-08-27 05:50:46 UTC
Post by Chas
Post by michael price
I see no humour, just pain.
Hmmmm; abject failure, living under the bridge, eating from a dumpster,
beset by illusions/delusions; medicated to the tits when he approaches
lucidity, incoherent when he's not-
no wonder he thinks the Universe is after him.
Chas
Not his pain, our pain. Another posters meets Mark Zahn and the sum of
human happines
shrinks a little.