TIGER KIM - Denver, Colorado
LIBERATOR
2003-08-27 20:12:49 UTC
Tiger Kim in Denver, Colorado is a good personal friend of Chuck
Norris.

For some reason (likely drug addiction), Chas Clements in the
newsgroup thinks that he can compete with Tiger Kim, and his weapons
actually work better than what Tiger Kim sells.

Now Tiger Kim was a police Captain in Korea, and has a long history of
arresting Koreas most violent criminals many of which used weapons or
attempted to against Master Kim when he arrested them.

Tiger Kim has a discreet relationship with the Denver police
department, which sends officers there that are assigned to the most
dangerous districts in Denver, due to Tiger Kims mastery of subduing
violent criminals.

Chas again, it must be drugs, thinks that he can beat Tiger Kim, or
his crack-pot contraptions actually are better than what Tiger Kim
sells for weaponry. Yet Chas never had a real fight in his life, never
subdued anyone, while Tiger Kim probably over the course of his police
profession in Korea, arrested hundreds if not thousands of violent
criminals, by using hapkido and TKD. Most criminals in Korea favor
knives, so Tiger Kim arrested many that tried to get him with a knife.

But what is Chas history on subduing someone with a knife?

I don't think he has any. Chuck Norris is good friends of Tiger Kim,
who with any notoriety is friends with Chas?

duh, no one, scept a few potheads and witchcraft idiots here in the
NG.

But if I'm wrong, someone please provide the evidence.

*grin*

JW Kim TKD in the tech center too is a leading edge school of M.A., in
fact, Tiger Kim doesn't like to have his students fight JW Kims,
because of the superiority of Ji Do Kwan over Moo Duk Kwan.

Any questions, Chas, please ask questions or state your contending
evidence which proves your methods work and Tiger Kims don't.
Truthfully Chas, I think you're terrified of Tiger Kim, because you
know your shit is just fiction, and none of your oddball contraptions
work. Chas, friends that buy your stuff to make you feel good, don't
legitimize that the toys actually work beyond being a toy.

Please ask questions, especially Chas.

http://www.tigerkim.com/

:)
Mike Sigman
2003-08-27 21:27:56 UTC
"LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> JW Kim TKD in the tech center too is a leading edge school of M.A., in
> fact, Tiger Kim doesn't like to have his students fight JW Kims,
> because of the superiority of Ji Do Kwan over Moo Duk Kwan.

Aw Jeez..... now when Tiger Kim tosses this crackpot out for screwing some
underage white-belt, we'll have 5 years of RMA posts headed "TIGER KIM" in
caps rather than "CHO'S". I'm already setting "TIGER KIM" into my
killfile in order to save time.

Mike
Posthumandude
2003-08-27 21:35:37 UTC
<Snip>

My old teacher knew kim personally. Kim's a punk.
LIBERATOR
2003-08-28 23:51:40 UTC

(609)394-7950 tell them when they call.
Mike Sigman
2003-08-29 13:55:53 UTC
> > "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > > JW Kim TKD in the tech center too is a leading edge school of M.A., in
> > > fact, Tiger Kim doesn't like to have his students fight JW Kims,
> > > because of the superiority of Ji Do Kwan over Moo Duk Kwan.
> >

> > Aw Jeez..... now when Tiger Kim tosses this crackpot out for screwing
some
> > underage white-belt, we'll have 5 years of RMA posts headed "TIGER KIM"
in
> > caps rather than "CHO'S". I'm already setting "TIGER KIM" into my
> > killfile in order to save time.
> >
> > Mike
>
> (609)394-7950 tell them when they call.

Wow. Cool. Can I get your Denver-area phone number, too?

Mike
LIBERATOR
2003-08-31 04:41:04 UTC

You're a Newbon family member thus you already have it.
Chas
2003-08-31 13:50:24 UTC
"LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> You're a Newbon family member thus you already have it.

You're not chicken, are you Libby?
You're not some creepy whackjob that is afraid to have people know where you
are, are you?

Chas
mr zapmaster
2003-08-31 16:38:52 UTC
Chas wrote:

> "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
>> You're a Newbon family member thus you already have it.
>
> You're not chicken, are you Libby?
> You're not some creepy whackjob that is afraid to have people know where
> you are, are you?
>
> Chas

I never have been able to decide whether he uses the psycho routine to hide
behind or if he actual slips in and out of x-files mode. I suggest you just
leave a good old fashioned bear trap at the front door for him and be done
with it. If the cops are involved, like he said, his records are part of
the Denver Court system, as in his arrest record, including mugging a guy
for his cell phone.
Badger South
2003-08-31 23:37:07 UTC
In article <5uucnYqrW8zE7c-***@comcast.com>,
Chas <***@chasclements.com> wrote:
>"mr zapmaster" <***@blazemail.net> wrote
>>.....I suggest you just
>> leave a good old fashioned bear trap at the front door for him
>
>I *am* a good old-fashioned bear trap, bud.
>I'm getting old and crippled up. I don't roll around on the grass and pull
>hair and tussle anymore; gets grass stains on my jeans. Anybody that doesn't
>like me can just show up and we'll do what seems appropriate. But that's not
>any invitation to anyone to come hurt me, it's a warning.
>I'm opening my home to strangers, around my two boys, guests in my home to
>take hospitality, enjoy fellowship and thump one another some.
>One of our traditions in silat, with some variations in usage and ritual, is
>that we all carry knives in practice group. Even if you don't carry one in
>life, you must don one when you come to practice group.
>It tends to cut down on abuse of a brother practitioner.
>
>Chas

These guys can't walk by the fridge-magnets without stickin' to
it. ;-)

-B
***@virginia.edu
Fraser Johnston
2003-09-01 02:26:34 UTC
> I *am* a good old-fashioned bear trap, bud.
> I'm getting old and crippled up. I don't roll around on the grass and pull
> hair and tussle anymore; gets grass stains on my jeans. Anybody that
doesn't
> like me can just show up and we'll do what seems appropriate. But that's
not
> any invitation to anyone to come hurt me, it's a warning.
> I'm opening my home to strangers, around my two boys, guests in my home to
> take hospitality, enjoy fellowship and thump one another some.
> One of our traditions in silat, with some variations in usage and ritual,
is
> that we all carry knives in practice group. Even if you don't carry one in
> life, you must don one when you come to practice group.
> It tends to cut down on abuse of a brother practitioner.
>
> Chas

What do you carry? The traditional Kris or bowies or tac folders or what?
I guess there is a lot of choice.

Fraser
Chas
2003-09-01 15:06:21 UTC
"Fraser Johnston" <***@NOSPAMjcis.com.au> wrote
> What do you carry? The traditional Kris or bowies or tac folders or what?
> I guess there is a lot of choice.

The traditionalists tend to carry 'ethnic' knives; some carry fixed blade
'european' styles; most carry tac folders with steel clips.
When we're all decked out in costume, for 'formal' things, it's de rigueur
to carry an indo knife.

Chas
Badger North
2003-09-02 14:37:01 UTC
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:26:34 +0800, "Fraser Johnston"
<***@NOSPAMjcis.com.au> wrote:

>What do you carry? The traditional Kris or bowies or tac folders or what?
>I guess there is a lot of choice.

I've got a bone bruise on my hip thanks to a combination of Kevin
throwing, a tac folder in my pocket, and an asphalt surface.

Badger Jones
http://members.rogers.com/badger
www.geocities.com/marxistdetective/taunting.htm
LIBERATOR
2003-09-02 03:21:35 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message news:<Luednaq-***@comcast.com>...
> "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > You're a Newbon family member thus you already have it.
>
> You're not chicken, are you Libby?
> You're not some creepy whackjob that is afraid to have people know where you
> are, are you?
>
> Chas

Chas, meet me at Tiger Kims at your convenience, you tell me when,
then everyone can know where I am, and you can film the event that
takes place, and put it up next to all your own videos.

Otherwise I can come to your house, but you have to send me an email -
an official invitation iterating we are going to challenge each others
fighting skills - so I don't allow you to frame me with
trespassing/assault.

The door is wide open for you to prove yourself and your fantasy
dancing which isnt' fighting Chas. But that's the game here, you
proving it is fighting and works in fights.

I personally knows it don't work.

Ask questions CHas, I at this point see me as a advisor for you,
you're a victim of severe denial & self-dupery.

send me the email (official invite), and I'll stop bye and kick yoru
ass and we'll film it adn then you can admit to yourself that you
don't know what the fuck you are doing. In fact, after watching your
videos, I'm confident I can fight both you and Gartin at the same time
using TKD, and possibly knock you both out, if not hurt you enough to
make you want to stop.

Most of my experience is from the street, I've only lost one fight to
a boxer, whom I pulled my kick not to hurt him.

C'mon Chas, what are you scared of? I'll fight both you and Gartin at
the same time.
LIBERATOR
2003-09-02 23:42:49 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message news:<Luednaq-***@comcast.com>...
> "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > You're a Newbon family member thus you already have it.
>
> You're not chicken, are you Libby?
> You're not some creepy whackjob that is afraid to have people know where you
> are, are you?
>
> Chas

I sleep in the Tech Center and eat at the Wendys right next to the Kinkos everyday.

Do you want to meet up there?

You asked I'm hoping to meet & fight. You said you had a school, where is it?
story
2003-09-03 20:11:20 UTC
To reply direct it is STORYS @ EXECULINK DOT COM ALL LOWER CASE LETTERS

> Oh no. No invitations to the homeless, Libby; much less an invitation to a
> man that threatens me on the level you have. Nah; do what your muse leads
> and don't worry about an invitation- hell, buddy; I don't even need
another
> warning.

Chas how in the name of heaven do you

1) remain so off hand with this guy
2) refrain from rolling around on the floor laughing
3) not worry about what such a delusional mihgt or might not do

Too wierd for me.

......................Tom
Chas
2003-09-03 23:15:47 UTC
"story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> Chas how in the name of heaven do you
> 1) remain so off hand with this guy

No need to fret.

> 2) refrain from rolling around on the floor laughing

hardwood floors.

> 3) not worry about what such a delusional mihgt or might not do

World's full of them.

Chas
story
2003-09-04 01:46:07 UTC
> "story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> > Chas how in the name of heaven do you
> > 1) remain so off hand with this guy
>
> No need to fret.

No but I'd start wondering.

> > 2) refrain from rolling around on the floor laughing
>
> hardwood floors.

Damn good reason!

> > 3) not worry about what such a delusional mihgt or might not do
>
> World's full of them.

True, unfortunately.

BTW good luck with your gathering I wish you well.

...................Tom..........................
Chas
2003-09-04 02:32:46 UTC
"story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> > > Chas how in the name of heaven do you
> > > 1) remain so off hand with this guy
> > No need to fret.
> No but I'd start wondering.

I have people come to the door all the time- sometimes they're not a threat
even. Right now, I have some trouble with an hispanic gang about 50 yards
away from me - the guys I braced on behalf of that lady the other night.
They figured out where I live.
Mark Zahn is just static compared to what I've got going on the block.

> BTW good luck with your gathering I wish you well.

Should be fun; day after tomorrow. Some of my guys are deployed active
military, so I've been getting some regrets from people I'd like to see, but
it looks like there'll be players from all across the US.

--
Chas
'It's Fighting, not Folkdancing!'
http://www.kuntaosilat.com/silatknifefighting.htm
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-04 22:37:32 UTC
> "story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> > > No need to fret.
> > No but I'd start wondering.
>
> I have people come to the door all the time- sometimes they're not a
threat
> even.

You know that an average person doesnt get a bit of trouble in their entire
life? And you have people wanting to hurt you come to the door all the time.
What is it about you that everyone wants to do you harm?

You got it goin down on the block homie!
Chas
2003-09-04 23:31:29 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> You know that an average person doesnt get a bit of trouble in their
entire
> life? And you have people wanting to hurt you come to the door all the
time.
> What is it about you that everyone wants to do you harm?

We're one of the very few white families in the neighborhood- about 80% of
it is racial from young black men.
I'm here on the property all the time; my businesses are here and so on. I
see everything that goes on my street and I'm not shy about calling people
on criminal activities in my neighborhood. I'm a 'Safe Haven', and 'Captain'
of my neighborhood watch- people call on me for help.

> Right now, I have some trouble with an hispanic gang about 50 yards
> > away from me
> You got it goin down on the block homie!

Yup; and the police are worthless- ride around aimlessly and arrive 30 mins.
after the trouble lest they not 'finish mah shift'.
The black crack gangs *ran* this neighborhood until the hispanics stabbed 15
or 18 of them- the cops did shit, and got mad when civilians tried to do
anything. It is like they're resentful of a call for them to do their
stinking *job*.
Nah; kiss my ass, Lee.

Chas
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-04 23:46:36 UTC
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > Right now, I have some trouble with an hispanic gang about 50 yards
> > > away from me
> > You got it goin down on the block homie!
>
> Yup; and the police are worthless- ride around aimlessly and arrive 30
mins.
> after the trouble lest they not 'finish mah shift'.

Shame. If we were policing your town we are the best of the best. Always on
time, always arrive in the middle of the action, and always bag our man.
Shame you have a bunch of good for nothing doughnut scoffers.

> The black crack gangs *ran* this neighborhood until the hispanics stabbed
15
> or 18 of them- the cops did shit, and got mad when civilians tried to do
> anything. It is like they're resentful of a call for them to do their
> stinking *job*.
> Nah; kiss my ass, Lee.

Us cops would have opened a can up on the lot of you.

Mark Goldberg
2003-09-05 00:28:55 UTC
Chas wrote:

>Yup; and the police are worthless- ride around aimlessly and arrive 30 mins.
>after the trouble lest they not 'finish mah shift'.
>The black crack gangs *ran* this neighborhood until the hispanics stabbed 15
>or 18 of them- the cops did shit, and got mad when civilians tried to do
>anything. It is like they're resentful of a call for them to do their
>stinking *job*.

No shit? They're that bad?
There must be some way to shame them into doing their paid job... jeez,
an elderly lady gets leaned on
and all they can do is clockwatch??

Mark
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-05 14:06:16 UTC
"Mark Goldberg" <***@monmouth.com> wrote in message
> Chas wrote:
>
> >Yup; and the police are worthless- ride around aimlessly and arrive 30
mins.
> >after the trouble lest they not 'finish mah shift'.
> >The black crack gangs *ran* this neighborhood until the hispanics stabbed
15
> >or 18 of them- the cops did shit, and got mad when civilians tried to do
> >anything. It is like they're resentful of a call for them to do their
> >stinking *job*.
> >
> No shit? They're that bad?
> There must be some way to shame them into doing their paid job... jeez,
> an elderly lady gets leaned on
> and all they can do is clockwatch??

Hey Mark, I wonder what the Oracle of Chas will say next. If he said "You
may now walk on water" I bet you would say "NO SHIT CHAS? LET ME JUST GET ME
SHOES ON OLD BOY".
What on earth makes you think cos some old dodger with a grudge says
something, that there is even a semblance of truth in it?

Chas
2003-09-05 15:31:24 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> What on earth makes you think cos some old dodger with a grudge says
> something, that there is even a semblance of truth in it?

Because every time I've been asked for proof, I've provided it.
You're not important enough to lie to, Leon.

Chas
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-05 16:35:26 UTC
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > What on earth makes you think cos some old dodger with a grudge says
> > something, that there is even a semblance of truth in it?
>
> Because every time I've been asked for proof, I've provided it.
> You're not important enough to lie to, Leon.

You were not lying to me. You were lying to the marks here in general. It
was just me that pulled you on it.

Mark Goldberg
2003-09-06 18:46:49 UTC
Leon Macfayden wrote:

>You were not lying to me. You were lying to the marks here in general. It
>was just me that pulled you on it.

Yet... I would trust him quite a bit more than a person like yourself...
with your immediate dismissal.
Who are you? An officer?

Of what?
What's your character ...
I get a good feel for his, and he strikes me as a man of honor.
That his word is worth something... that it stands for something.
And I don't out that ranking very often...

So what the hell are you?
Seriously, tell me.

Mark
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-07 03:42:00 UTC
> Leon Macfayden wrote:
>

> >You were not lying to me. You were lying to the marks here in general. It
> >was just me that pulled you on it.
> >

> Yet... I would trust him quite a bit more than a person like yourself...
> with your immediate dismissal.

How do you know it was immediate? I may have thought about it before I
dismissed it. Or I may have based it on previous knowledge of all the other
nonsense he goes on about and judged this to be similar.

> Who are you? An officer?

Well yes actually.

> Of what?

Law.

> What's your character ...

A little of everything. A lot of good looks and intelligence.

> I get a good feel for his, and he strikes me as a man of honor.

Have you ever been mugged? you strike me as gullible.

> That his word is worth something... that it stands for something.
> And I don't out that ranking very often...

Only to people on computer screens eh?

> So what the hell are you?
> Seriously, tell me.

No one youll ever know. Now stop stalking me.

Bill
2003-09-07 20:24:54 UTC
>I was being sarcastic. You missed it. Never mind. In other words, you would
>never get an answer from me about my character.

Based on your history here nobody needs you to answer.
Your character is fairly obvious.

>I believe you havent met Chas in real life. So he is a person on a computer
>screen by definition is he not? And Im an officer who happens to use a
>computer.

Some of us have,
Chas posts his name and address, welcomes sincere folks into his home.
I believe there is more than one of us here who has met Chas and
worked with him. Chas didn't know me from Adam and opened his home
when I was in the area. He delivers exactly what he says he does.
He lives exactly in the neighborhood he describes.
He is about as salty as he presents himself. No fake persona about
him.
I have done some hands on with Chas and associates, Although I didn't
test the waters you can feel the skill when it is there. It isn't easy
to hide intent and skill once contact is made. He would thump most
folks without hesitation.

> I have had more
>inteliigent comversations with chimps.

Have comversations often do you?

Perk
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-07 21:25:50 UTC
"Bill" <***@comcast.net> wrote in message

> >I was being sarcastic. You missed it. Never mind. In other words, you
would
> >never get an answer from me about my character.
>
> Based on your history here nobody needs you to answer.
> Your character is fairly obvious.

Yikes is that an assumption - making an ass out of u and me? Or you at any
rate.

> >I believe you havent met Chas in real life. So he is a person on a
computer
> >screen by definition is he not? And Im an officer who happens to use a
> >computer.
>
> Some of us have,

Goldy hasnt.

> Chas posts his name and address,

Foolish man.

>welcomes sincere folks into his home.

If someone is sincere, why wouldnt they be welcome?

> I believe there is more than one of us here who has met Chas and
> worked with him.

Thats nice.

Chas didn't know me from Adam and opened his home
> when I was in the area.

Foolish man. And why would you go near such a rat run?

He delivers exactly what he says he does.
> He lives exactly in the neighborhood he describes.
> He is about as salty as he presents himself. No fake persona about
> him.

Thats enough to make me afraid to even enter the USA right there.

> I have done some hands on with Chas and associates, Although I didn't
> test the waters you can feel the skill when it is there.

When it IS there or when it WAS there some 30 years back?

It isn't easy
> to hide intent and skill once contact is made. He would thump most
> folks without hesitation.

Bully for him.

> > I have had more
> >inteliigent comversations with chimps.
>
> Have comversations often do you?

Yes.

Leon Macfayden
2003-09-08 15:00:51 UTC

> >> Based on your history here nobody needs you to answer.
> >> Your character is fairly obvious.
> >

> >Yikes is that an assumption - making an ass out of u and me? Or you at
any
> >rate.
>
> That would be the opinion of a troll!

An opinion from an assumption. And your grip on reality lessens.

> >> Some of us have,
> >

> >Goldy hasnt.
>
> He talks to those who have!
> He listens, you flame!

So by definition I talk to those who have. How about, prior to kissing
someones arse and believing every word they say, a person waits to meet them
first? Stop living off others glory.

> >> Chas posts his name and address,
> >

> >Foolish man.
>
> Nah, he is willing to stand tall. not hide behind flames and a badge!

I dont have a badge. Read previous threads. Why encourage trouble when there
is no need? The guy is being attacked 24/7 apparently - seems he is doing
something wrong.

> >>welcomes sincere folks into his home.
> >

> >If someone is sincere, why wouldnt they be welcome?
>
> Your sincerely a flaming ass hole. Your not welcome in mine!

And the relevance of that to my question was.........I dont suppose you know
either.

> >> I believe there is more than one of us here who has met Chas and
> >> worked with him.
> >

> >Thats nice.
> >

> > Chas didn't know me from Adam and opened his home
> >> when I was in the area.
> >

> >Foolish man. And why would you go near such a rat run?
>
> Feeble attempt, Uneducated statement.
> Try again,

Chas states that his home is in an area overrun with gangs and violence. I
would call that a rat run. So why go near it? Better for you?

> > He delivers exactly what he says he does.
> >> He lives exactly in the neighborhood he describes.
> >> He is about as salty as he presents himself. No fake persona about
> >> him.
> >

> >Thats enough to make me afraid to even enter the USA right there.
>
> I find that comforting. It is a good thing!

You are predictable. I already knew you would say that. I am leading you
right where I want you like a puppet.

> >> I have done some hands on with Chas and associates, Although I didn't
> >> test the waters you can feel the skill when it is there.
> >

> >When it IS there or when it WAS there some 30 years back?
>
> Uneducated attempt at trolling again. Should we call you Libby #2?

Call me what you like. Just dont think I care.

> > It isn't easy
> >> to hide intent and skill once contact is made. He would thump most
> >> folks without hesitation.
> >

> >Bully for him.
>
> You bet, Hard work pays off!
> Try it sometime, get a respectable job.

I have THE most respectable job. Saving the arse of monkeys like yourself.

> >> Have comversations often do you?
> >

> >Yes.
>
> That explains quite a bit.

That I have conversations? I suppose it is why I so educated. You should go
out from behind the computer screen sometime and try it. Its not hard and
there are many books to help you.

Mark Goldberg
2003-09-08 03:50:51 UTC
Leon Macfayden wrote:

>free broken ribs eh? Is it usually expensive to break your ribs around your
>area then?

ah, now see... this is where you give chas evidence that some policemen
are simply donut hogs
rather than competent guardians of the public :^))

Really. Everytime you open your yap... you are the caricature of the
police that he sees too much of.

>> Once coming home from Thanksgiving meal ( no kidding ) but the jackass
>>pretended he had
>>a gun, and it was his stupid finger- I wound up chasing his ass down the
>>street.
>>

>No no, I wasnt really interested in the details of your mugging. I was
>making fun of you. Again.

You were mooning yourself in the mirror wee man.
Your becoming a laughing stock...

>>>That his word is worth something... that it stands for something.
>>>And I don't out that ranking very often...
>>>

>>>Only to people on computer screens eh?

No.. but silly cafeteria mooning is your specialty... stick with what
your best at.

>>>No computer boy... who's an officer, talking on a computer screen
>>>

>I believe you havent met Chas in real life. So he is a person on a computer
>screen by definition is he not? And Im an officer who happens to use a
>computer. There is a big difference between saying you dont trust people
>lightly, but then trusting an icon on a screen and someone who has a job and
>uses a computer. Are you a trained monkey because I have had more
>inteliigent comversations with chimps.

You are a man in blue clothes, who yaps... moons people on his computer.
Chas is regal compared to you, dignified compared to your silly pretense.
Dead serious about that.
You sound like a goofball.
He's a serious guy- and the crack about his modest living standards.
Haven't you learned that money isn't everything?
See? That's why I asked about character... you are one, yes.
But you evidence none.

>>I'll tell you.
>>
>>He's a man, and your a pimp... :^)
>>

>Hey I dont treat everyone like I treat your mother.

Yes, yes, officer, nice officer,
have a donut.

>>Now go chase the crooks.
>>

>You can sleep safe knowing theres people like me doing that. When was your
>last act of bravery muppet?

Yes.. your an inspiration in your own mind :^)))

Mark
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-08 23:24:26 UTC

> >From a man who doesnt know the difference between FREE and THREE I cant
even
> >be bothered to read the rest of your thrashing about in the dark.
>
> This coming from a person who cannot tell the difference of a
> comversation and a conversation.

Firstly, its tell the difference FROM and not OF. And heres a revelation, a
CONVERSATION and a CONVERSATION are the same words you moron.

> without bringing your feeble attempts of troll and flame to your
> attention.

You havent managed a coherent english sentence yet, let alone bringing
anything to my attention.

Bill
2003-09-09 02:45:01 UTC

>> This coming from a person who cannot tell the difference of a
comversation and a conversation.

>Firstly, its tell the difference FROM and not OF. And heres a revelation, a
>CONVERSATION and a CONVERSATION are the same words you moron.

That's cool.
It was above your head
I know your a bit slow, so let me spell it out for you!
Run spell check ya dumb fuck!
You want to talk about intelligent and chimps, maybe you should pay
closer attention.

Perk
Grappler240
2003-09-09 02:42:11 UTC
>Run spell check ya dumb fuck!

don't hold back, now.....say what you REALLY mean.....

G240

"You can carve it on a bowling pin and cram it,for all I care."
-Gichoke
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-09 15:10:17 UTC

> >> This coming from a person who cannot tell the difference of a
> comversation and a conversation.
> >

> >Firstly, its tell the difference FROM and not OF. And heres a revelation,
> >CONVERSATION and a CONVERSATION are the same words you moron.
> >

> That's cool.
> It was above your head

No, it was from YOUR head. Your head is a little messed up. Conveying irony
on a computer screen is hard enough, but it is made that much worse when
irony is attempted by a nutter.

> I know your a bit slow, so let me spell it out for you!
> Run spell check ya dumb fuck!

If I ran spell check on the words CONVERSATION and CONVERSATION what do you
think the difference would be you dumb fuck? And how about a grammar check
for yourself in order to see that you cannot substitute the word OF for
FROM.
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-09 23:51:16 UTC
> > "Bill" <***@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > If I ran spell check on the words CONVERSATION and CONVERSATION what
do you
> > think the difference would be you dumb fuck? And how about a grammar
check
> > for yourself in order to see that you cannot substitute the word OF for
> > FROM.
>

> Hey Dumbass, why don't you really read the words quoted. It's like
> the Sesame St. game - one of these things is not like the others:
> CONVERSATION COMVERSATION CONVERSATION

Oh I see - one of them doesnt make any sense. That was a great game.

> No, really.
>
> I think what it boils down to is that you shouldn't attempt grammar
> and/or spelling flames when you don't do either one with the
> impeccability required to maintain credibility.

And yet I do.

Chas
2003-09-10 00:03:34 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > CONVERSATION COMVERSATION CONVERSATION
> Oh I see - one of them doesnt make any sense. That was a great game.

Oh My Great Stinking Weasel, he's muffed it *again*!
Strive not to make Investigator, Leon; it's not in the cards for you, buddy.
Buy a really good pair of shoes, because you're going to be on your feet for
the rest of your career.

Chas
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-10 14:32:26 UTC
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > > CONVERSATION COMVERSATION CONVERSATION
> > Oh I see - one of them doesnt make any sense. That was a great game.
>
> Oh My Great Stinking Weasel, he's muffed it *again*!
> Strive not to make Investigator, Leon; it's not in the cards for you,
buddy.
> Buy a really good pair of shoes, because you're going to be on your feet
for
> the rest of your career.

LOL Funny but we drive about. Funny as well but coMversation does not make
sense. So funny AGAIN but I was right.

Chas
2003-09-10 16:09:03 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > Buy a really good pair of shoes, because you're going to be on your feet
> for
> > the rest of your career.
> LOL Funny but we drive about.

Belay the shoes then; it isn't your feet that will be spreading out.

> Funny as well but coMversation does not make
> sense. So funny AGAIN but I was right.

Reading for comprehension is as light a suit for you as reasoning.
Leon; they're laughing *at* you, not 'with' you.

Chas
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-10 19:11:09 UTC

Nope - just my circle of influence as I rise through the ranks.
Chas
2003-09-10 19:51:37 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> Nope - just my circle of influence as I rise through the ranks.

A good deodorant will help that- I suspect they consider you pretty rank
already.

Chas
Pierre Honeyman
2003-09-10 20:09:01 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<bjnclp$bil$***@sparta.btinternet.com>...
> "Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message
> > "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > > Oh I see - one of them doesnt make any sense. That was a great game.
> >
> > Oh My Great Stinking Weasel, he's muffed it *again*!
> > Strive not to make Investigator, Leon; it's not in the cards for you,
> buddy.
> > Buy a really good pair of shoes, because you're going to be on your feet
> for
> > the rest of your career.
>

> LOL Funny but we drive about.

So does that mean you don't understand what Chas is telling you?

Pierre
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-10 20:42:31 UTC
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > "Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message
> > > Buy a really good pair of shoes, because you're going to be on your
feet
> > for
> > > the rest of your career.
> >

> > LOL Funny but we drive about.
>
> So does that mean you don't understand what Chas is telling you?

Means his example is flawed so he is telling me nonsense.

> > Funny as well but coMversation does not make
> > sense. So funny AGAIN but I was right.
>
> No, wait Leon, you missed the best part! Who said the following:
> "[...]Are you a trained monkey because I have had more
> inteliigent comversations with chimps[...]"?

LOL glad you understood.

Pierre Honeyman
2003-09-10 16:23:54 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message news:<***@comcast.com>...
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > > CONVERSATION COMVERSATION CONVERSATION
> > Oh I see - one of them doesnt make any sense. That was a great game.
>
> Oh My Great Stinking Weasel, he's muffed it *again*!
> Strive not to make Investigator, Leon; it's not in the cards for you, buddy.
> Buy a really good pair of shoes, because you're going to be on your feet for
> the rest of your career.

Personally I'd suggest kneepads and chapstick. Lots of chapstick.

Pierre
Mark Goldberg
2003-09-06 18:43:28 UTC
Leon Macfayden wrote:

>Hey Mark, I wonder what the Oracle of Chas will say next. If he said "You
>may now walk on water" I bet you would say "NO SHIT CHAS? LET ME JUST GET ME
>SHOES ON OLD BOY".
>What on earth makes you think cos some old dodger with a grudge says
>something, that there is even a semblance of truth in it?

I see, so your a cynic, who assumes that anyone listening to him must be
a simpleton... but you officer,
with, what was it you spoke about? running up your numbers of poontang
or somesuch is supposed to inspire me
with confidence in your ability to discern info, facts, fancies, fables??

Well... . I'll tell you...reading and listening to him over the years,
and judging his words and efforts leads me to take even his
biases seriously; he is very clear about his feelings and opinions-even
if I don't agree with him, I don't take his opinions lightly.

Now you... who the hell are you????

Mark
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-07 03:38:55 UTC
> Leon Macfayden wrote:
>

> >Hey Mark, I wonder what the Oracle of Chas will say next. If he said "You
> >may now walk on water" I bet you would say "NO SHIT CHAS? LET ME JUST GET
ME
> >SHOES ON OLD BOY".
> >What on earth makes you think cos some old dodger with a grudge says
> >something, that there is even a semblance of truth in it?
> >

> I see, so your a cynic,

You begin here 100% right, but I fear you will slowly slacken off from now
on......

who assumes that anyone listening to him must be
> a simpleton... but you officer,

Thought so. You are wrong. How about when he says something which is
blatantly ludicrous, if you want to be diplomatic and humour his "war
stories" and "police corruption tales" you ask intelligent questions. In the
end, by doing this, he ties himself up in lying knots and looks daft. Or, if
you are not diplomatic you can flat out accuse him of talking shit and have
done.
But for someone to just leap on any bandwagon Chas himself is on and
join in with any degree of madness or slander that he is indulging in
without even a question seems madness.

> with, what was it you spoke about? running up your numbers of poontang
> or somesuch is supposed to inspire me
> with confidence in your ability to discern info, facts, fancies, fables??

Ok you started off 100% right and now I cant even make out what you are on
about.

> Well... . I'll tell you...reading and listening to him over the years,
> and judging his words and efforts leads me to take even his
> biases seriously; he is very clear about his feelings and opinions-even
> if I don't agree with him, I don't take his opinions lightly.
>
> Now you... who the hell are you????

No one youll ever know about.

Mark Goldberg
2003-09-07 17:46:01 UTC
Leon Macfayden wrote:

> ...How about when he says something which is
>blatantly ludicrous, if you want to be diplomatic and humour his "war
>stories" and "police corruption tales" you ask intelligent questions. In the
>end, by doing this, he ties himself up in lying knots and looks daft. Or, if
>you are not diplomatic you can flat out accuse him of talking shit and have
>done.
> But for someone to just leap on any bandwagon Chas himself is on and
>join in with any degree of madness or slander that he is indulging in
>without even a question seems madness.

Your jumping all over the place in one run on thought... i happen to
feel differently about the police than chas... but I don't dismiss
what he says as the ranting's of a blowhard, nor of a liar.
He... strikes me as a thoughtful, intelligent person, and even if I
choose to feel differently about the police, you _assume_
that I or others, must be leaping off buildings to join him.
I have listened to discussions with him and others, and he is not a
frivolous person. Period.
That took a couple years to surmise.
Now you.... you I don't know.
And your pretty huffy, and rude, at first glance.

>>with, what was it you spoke about? running up your numbers of poontang
>>or somesuch is supposed to inspire me
>>with confidence in your ability to discern info, facts, fancies, fables??
>>

>Ok you started off 100% right and now I cant even make out what you are on
>about.

another post reply to him... about all the ladies your getting blah
blah... yes, I'm going back to the issue of .... character.

>Well... . I'll tell you...reading and listening to him over the years,
>and judging his words and efforts leads me to take even his
>biases seriously; he is very clear about his feelings and opinions-even
>if I don't agree with him, I don't take his opinions lightly.
>
>Now you... who the hell are you????
>

>No one youll ever know about.

Nor, I imagine... that I'd want too.

Mark
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-07 19:32:00 UTC
> Leon Macfayden wrote:
>

> > ...How about when he says something which is
> >blatantly ludicrous, if you want to be diplomatic and humour his "war
> >stories" and "police corruption tales" you ask intelligent questions. In
the
> >end, by doing this, he ties himself up in lying knots and looks daft. Or,
if
> >you are not diplomatic you can flat out accuse him of talking shit and
have
> >done.
> > But for someone to just leap on any bandwagon Chas himself is on and
> >join in with any degree of madness or slander that he is indulging in
> >without even a question seems madness.
> >

> Your jumping all over the place in one run on thought...

hmmmmm oooooooookkkkkkkkkk.

i happen to
> feel differently about the police than chas... but I don't dismiss
> what he says as the ranting's of a blowhard, nor of a liar.

Neither do I. I dismiss them as the ramblings of a possibly incontinent mad
man.

> He... strikes me as a thoughtful, intelligent person, and even if I
> choose to feel differently about the police, you _assume_
> that I or others, must be leaping off buildings to join him.

I saw you jump.

> I have listened to discussions with him and others, and he is not a
> frivolous person. Period.
> That took a couple years to surmise.
> Now you.... you I don't know.
> And your pretty huffy, and rude, at first glance.

I prefer feisty.

> >>with, what was it you spoke about? running up your numbers of poontang
> >>or somesuch is supposed to inspire me
> >>with confidence in your ability to discern info, facts, fancies,
fables??

> >Ok you started off 100% right and now I cant even make out what you are
on
> >about.
> >

> another post reply to him... about all the ladies your getting blah
> blah...

assume you missed that one and only read a reply made in jest at him. Still,
keep reading what suits you.

>yes, I'm going back to the issue of .... character.

Forget that and try and get to the issue of reading.

> >Well... . I'll tell you...reading and listening to him over the years,
> >and judging his words and efforts leads me to take even his
> >biases seriously; he is very clear about his feelings and opinions-even
> >if I don't agree with him, I don't take his opinions lightly.
> >
> >Now you... who the hell are you????
> >

> >No one youll ever know about.
> >

> Nor, I imagine... that I'd want too.

So stop asking.

Mark Goldberg
2003-09-05 00:24:47 UTC
Chas wrote:

>I have people come to the door all the time- sometimes they're not a threat
>even. Right now, I have some trouble with an hispanic gang about 50 yards
>away from me - the guys I braced on behalf of that lady the other night.
>They figured out where I live.
>Mark Zahn is just static compared to what I've got going on the block.

jeez... how do you cope with a salty bunch milling around; I mean kids
and all in your house.
Not that you'd give away any secrets, but stay safe man.

Mark
Chas
2003-09-05 00:43:38 UTC
"Mark Goldberg" <***@monmouth.com> wrote
> jeez... how do you cope with a salty bunch milling around; I mean kids
> and all in your house.

I don't sweat the small stuff; loud music, drinking and hollerin', nuisance
stuff- live and let live.
When they infringe on me, they know it. It's deliberate.
I never call the police about anything that hasn't already happened- I'm not
an informant, and nobody calls the police to talk about their lumps, me or
them.
There's tough guys going to and fro my place all the time- they see us
practice out back, and sometimes out front.
There's a neighborhood mythos about the naked guy with the shotgun running
down the street and stuff like that <g>

Chas
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-05 14:02:55 UTC
> "Mark Goldberg" <***@monmouth.com> wrote
> > jeez... how do you cope with a salty bunch milling around; I mean kids
> > and all in your house.
>
> I don't sweat the small stuff; loud music, drinking and hollerin',
nuisance
> stuff- live and let live.
> When they infringe on me, they know it. It's deliberate.
> I never call the police about anything that hasn't already happened- I'm
not
> an informant, and nobody calls the police to talk about their lumps, me or
> them.

LOL you reckon you are some relic from the wild wild west dont you?! And you
just love it when marks like Goldberg actually believe your story and say
dumb things like "Wow chas I just dunno how you cope. Not that youd give
away any secrets old tough and mighty mysterious Chas, but you stay safe".
And yet Chas has a 27 year old girlfriend apparently. So I am to believe
this girl likes men old enough to be her grandfather, and goes into a war
zone continually risking her life for the privilege? Please, last time I saw
a story that had as much shit in it as this one I was watching the disney
channel.

> There's tough guys going to and fro my place all the time- they see us
> practice out back, and sometimes out front.

Sure, and I bet they give you a wide birth for fear of you stomping a mud
hole in their ass eh? Some tough guys.

> There's a neighborhood mythos about the naked guy with the shotgun running
> down the street and stuff like that <g>

Wow Chas, eccentric as well as tough, hard, brutal and warrior like. Id like
to marry you myself.

Chas
2003-09-05 15:29:11 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> LOL you reckon you are some relic from the wild wild west dont you?!

Yup; born to be a buckaroo.

> And yet Chas has a 27 year old girlfriend apparently. So I am to believe
> this girl likes men old enough to be her grandfather, and goes into a war
> zone continually risking her life for the privilege? Please, last time I
saw
> a story that had as much shit in it as this one I was watching the disney
> channel.

Life trumps Art.

> Sure, and I bet they give you a wide birth for fear of you stomping a mud
> hole in their ass eh? Some tough guys.

Even tough guys don't need more trouble for free.

> > There's a neighborhood mythos about the naked guy with the shotgun
running
> > down the street and stuff like that <g>
> Wow Chas, eccentric as well as tough, hard, brutal and warrior like. Id
like
> to marry you myself.

Aww; you'da done it too.
My daughter came busting in when I was in the shower, talking about some guy
parked out front, trying to molest her (she was about 15 then). I went out
the door, naked and soapy, and chased him down the block, trying to get a
good bead on him and a clear backdrop- never did shoot him though.
Kindly ol' Chas, they call me.

Chas
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-05 16:34:52 UTC
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > LOL you reckon you are some relic from the wild wild west dont you?!
>
> Yup; born to be a buckaroo.

Thought so!

> > And yet Chas has a 27 year old girlfriend apparently. So I am to believe
> > this girl likes men old enough to be her grandfather, and goes into a
war
> > zone continually risking her life for the privilege? Please, last time I
> saw
> > a story that had as much shit in it as this one I was watching the
disney
> > channel.
>
> Life trumps Art.

Yes. In your mind.

> > Sure, and I bet they give you a wide birth for fear of you stomping a
mud
> > hole in their ass eh? Some tough guys.
>
> Even tough guys don't need more trouble for free.

Yes. In your mind.

> > > There's a neighborhood mythos about the naked guy with the shotgun
> running
> > > down the street and stuff like that <g>
> > Wow Chas, eccentric as well as tough, hard, brutal and warrior like. Id
> like
> > to marry you myself.
>
> Aww; you'da done it too.
> My daughter came busting in when I was in the shower, talking about some
guy
> parked out front, trying to molest her (she was about 15 then). I went out
> the door, naked and soapy, and chased him down the block, trying to get a
> good bead on him and a clear backdrop- never did shoot him though.
> Kindly ol' Chas, they call me.

I was about to eat. The image has now disturbed me. Thanks for that. Here
comes early retirement.

Robert Low
2003-09-06 23:51:29 UTC
Mark Goldberg <***@monmouth.com> wrote:
>Leon Macfayden wrote:
>> [well, who cares what he wrote?]
>See... you talk like a thug.

Nah. He talks like a troll. My dark suspicion that he's
Bass Guitar God grows daily.
Rob. http://www.mis.coventry.ac.uk/~mtx014/
Mark Goldberg
2003-09-07 00:25:17 UTC
Robert Low wrote:

>Mark Goldberg <***@monmouth.com> wrote:
>

>>Leon Macfayden wrote:
>>

>>>[well, who cares what he wrote?]
>>>

>>See... you talk like a thug.
>>

>Nah. He talks like a troll. My dark suspicion that he's
>Bass Guitar God grows daily.

Don't disturb his flow... he's about to reveal himself :^))

Mark
Robert Low
2003-09-08 10:05:50 UTC
Mark Goldberg <***@monmouth.com> wrote:
>Robert Low wrote:
>>Nah. He talks like a troll. My dark suspicion that he's
>>Bass Guitar God grows daily.
>Don't disturb his flow... he's about to reveal himself :^))

Oops, sorry. If I were a True Martial Artist, I'd have
some self-control :-(

Rob. http://www.mis.coventry.ac.uk/~mtx014/
Mark Goldberg
2003-09-08 16:17:21 UTC
Robert Low wrote:

>Mark Goldberg <***@monmouth.com> wrote:
>

>>Robert Low wrote:
>>

>>>Nah. He talks like a troll. My dark suspicion that he's
>>>Bass Guitar God grows daily.
>>>

>>Don't disturb his flow... he's about to reveal himself :^))
>>

>Oops, sorry. If I were a True Martial Artist, I'd have
>some self-control :-(

I always screw that one up myself :^))

Mark
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-07 03:46:07 UTC
> Leon Macfayden wrote:
>

> >LOL you reckon you are some relic from the wild wild west dont you?! And
you
> >just love it when marks like Goldberg actually believe your story and say
> >dumb things like "Wow chas I just dunno how you cope. Not that youd give
> >away any secrets old tough and mighty mysterious Chas, but you stay
safe".
> >And yet Chas has a 27 year old girlfriend apparently. So I am to believe
> >this girl likes men old enough to be her grandfather, and goes into a war
> >zone continually risking her life for the privilege? Please, last time I
saw
> >a story that had as much shit in it as this one I was watching the disney
> >channel.
> >

> See... you talk like a thug.

I talk like a man who has seen men like Chas a hundred times a week.

> Chas talks like a man.

You dont know how true that is.

> That's the difference.

I didnt see one.

> And the irony... your the enforcement of the law, and he's the outsider

And look what side you are on.

> in a crappy drug riddled neigborhood.

You summed it up far better than I ever could.

> I think he's ok.

So do I. Just deluded.

> You I have a bunch of questions about...

Ask away. I probably wont answer - but you never know!

> He's getting on in yrs., he defended an old lady when her men were not
> about...

No, he CLAIMS he did that. Thats my whole point. You are naievely taking his
word as gospel. I bet I can fly before Chas fends off a hostile gang armed
with a hammer.

> and you snicker.
> And you think you evoke confidence, in others??

Did I say I thought that?

> >Wow Chas, eccentric as well as tough, hard, brutal and warrior like. Id
like
> >to marry you myself.
> >

> Now, that I think is more like the real you :^))

Sure. A master of wit and irony!

Mark Goldberg
2003-09-07 17:49:10 UTC
Leon Macfayden wrote:

>>>Wow Chas, eccentric as well as tough, hard, brutal and warrior like. Id
>>>

>like
>

>>>to marry you myself.
>>>

>>Now, that I think is more like the real you :^))
>>

>Sure. A master of wit and irony!

Uh.... whatever you say, ocifer

Mark
LIBERATOR
2003-09-05 01:49:21 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message news:<SGmdnZgGmNfSOcuiU-***@comcast.com>...
> "story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> > > No need to fret.
> > No but I'd start wondering.
>
> I have people come to the door all the time- sometimes they're not a threat
> even.

I'm looking for "I've fought 'so&so' in a full contact match & won" or
even 'lost'. That's not what I'm seeing here. I'm seeing propaganda
here.

> Right now, I have some trouble with an hispanic gang about 50 yards
> away from me - the guys I braced on behalf of that lady the other night.

See, this is more evidence, you're really stupid, your brain
apparently has mildew & lethargy. Here's what really makes it apparent
you're the fakester you are "I have some trouble with a hispanic gang
about...lalalala". People that are skilled in M.A., never say stupid
shit like that. People that know martial arts that work, say things
like "I knocked out 2 Latin Kings that tried to jump me" or "Because
I knocked out 2 guys from the group of Latin Kings, that gang down the
block doesn't mess with me". The fact that they're giving you trouble
Chas, shows you're a pussy.

> They figured out where I live.

Had you taken care of them like the big boy you are, they wouldn't
want to knwo where you live.

> Mark Zahn is just static compared to what I've got going on the block.

You shouldn't avoid static that keeps inviting you to fight, it makes
you look real bad. You seem to need to constantly see yourself flatter
yourself. Apparently you think your neighborhood is the only bad
neighborhood in the world. Why is this Chas? Apparently Virginia Dawn
Newbon doesn't tell you everything, you'd not be saying these stupid
things if she did. When do we meet Chas? I want to fight you in a
dummy knife full contact anything goes match. Can you deal with it?

> > BTW good luck with your gathering I wish you well.
>
> Should be fun; day after tomorrow. Some of my guys are deployed active
> military,

ARe you implying you have students? What are their names & where do
you teach them?

> so I've been getting some regrets from people I'd like to see, but
> it looks like there'll be players from all across the US.

Chas I don't want anymore of this self-flatter bogus crap, I want "I
fought so&so full contact and the results were....". What's your
full-contact history Chas? When in a real life situation did you prove
your style works?
Chas
2003-09-05 02:07:32 UTC
"LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
>....Apparently Virginia Dawn
> Newbon doesn't tell you everything, you'd not be saying these stupid
> things if she did.

I state unequivocally, Libby; Virginia Dawn Newbon is unknown to me. She
doesn't control me by telepathic wave compulsion or those incredibly sensual
hours long blow jobs she denies you. I'm not paid by Speilberg to consort
with the witch cabal and Cho's Milwaukee Tae Kwon Do to dilute your vital
fluids by putting locks on the dumpster behind Wendy's across from the
Kinko's near your scrofulous nest.
Perhaps your time would be best spent sewing up the seat of your pants and
trying to find out when the church people would let you take a shower.

Chas
Junkyard Willie
2003-09-05 02:13:05 UTC

> dummy knife full contact anything goes match.

Aren't "dummy knife" and "anything goes" mutually exclusive?

Willie
Chas
2003-09-05 02:19:24 UTC
"Junkyard Willie" <***@tekken.cc> wrote
> > dummy knife full contact anything goes match.
> Aren't "dummy knife" and "anything goes" mutually exclusive?

Any knife can be a dummy knife; it's not like there's a special blade shape
or anything. It wouldn't matter if you had a neon sign saying 'Don't fuck
with me' to a dummy, so a special knife isn't any deterrent.
Dummy clubs don't work either- but a dummy hammer seems to impress all the
ones who ever watched a construction site or a chain gang.

Chas
Junkyard Willie
2003-09-05 02:32:47 UTC

LOL!
Chas
2003-09-05 03:09:17 UTC
"Mike Sigman" <***@earthlink.net> wrote
> When I first made an appointment to meet Chas and Gartin and a few others,
> met them in an out of the way place north of Denver. Every friggin' one
of
> us was armed and at least 2 or 3 of us had guns... I won't even mention
the
> live blades.

Yeah; funny buncha guys, hunh?
And that was after friendly overtures had been made between you and I in a
couple of other meetings, if memory serves.
Anybody that would meet with you, lightly, is just silly or otherwise
oddupied.
Yeah; good days, great stuff.

> .....Maybe Chas and Gartin ought to meet
> Libby in that same place and hush him up a little so he doesn't make so
much
> noise.

Nah; Spielberg has him targeted and I wouldn't want to be in proximity to
the 'kill zone' as the professionals call it; the 'field of fire'. Don't
know *what* their problem is so far.

Chas
Badger South
2003-09-05 14:33:02 UTC
In article <bja52e$j35$***@titan.btinternet.com>,
Leon Macfayden <***@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Wow Chas, eccentric as well as tough, hard, brutal and warrior like. Id like
>to marry you myself.

You are *so* gay! ;-)

-B
***@virginia.edu
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-05 14:56:24 UTC
"Badger South" <***@node11.unix.Virginia.EDU> wrote in message
> In article <bja52e$j35$***@titan.btinternet.com>,
> Leon Macfayden <***@btinternet.com> wrote:
> >

> >Wow Chas, eccentric as well as tough, hard, brutal and warrior like. Id
like
> >to marry you myself.
>
> You are *so* gay! ;-)

Hey I know you want me, but I only have eyes for Chas!

Badger South
2003-09-05 16:04:49 UTC
In article <***@comcast.com>,
Chas <***@chasclements.com> wrote:
>"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
>> What on earth makes you think cos some old dodger with a grudge says
>> something, that there is even a semblance of truth in it?
>
>Because every time I've been asked for proof, I've provided it.
>You're not important enough to lie to, Leon.
>
>Chas

There's only one person important enough to lie to, and I
married her. ;-)

-B
Of course I gave that up, b/c I end up blurting out the truth,
later (doh).
***@virginia.edu
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-04 22:34:42 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message
> "story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> > Chas how in the name of heaven do you
> > 1) remain so off hand with this guy

His days of fighting for fun are now over remember......

> No need to fret.
>
> > 2) refrain from rolling around on the floor laughing

Arthritis.

> hardwood floors.
>
> > 3) not worry about what such a delusional mihgt or might not do
>
> World's full of them.

And he can fight off gangs using a hammer.......

story
2003-09-04 22:47:08 UTC

> "Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message
> > "story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> > > Chas how in the name of heaven do you
> > > 1) remain so off hand with this guy
>
> His days of fighting for fun are now over remember......

couple of questions Leon.

Have you ever seen Silat?
Have you ever fought someone using it? ( friendly match or otherwise )

Until you can answer both in the affirmative I suggest most diffidently that
you shut up. I can answer both in the afirmative. FROM EXPERIENCE I can
attest that it is a real martial art and I have ntohing but respect for its
practitioners. NO it is not the be all & end all that a few would have you
believe but then every art has those idiot ( BJJ anyone ) When you have som
real experience come one back & I might pay some attention.

For those involved with Silat, my experience has been with Merpati Puhti
(SP?) or White Dove Silat.

...........................Tom..............................
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-04 23:49:42 UTC
"story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote in message

> --
> To reply direct it is STORYS @ EXECULINK DOT COM ALL LOWER CASE LETTERS
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message
> > > "story" <Enough no more porn spam> wrote
> >
> > His days of fighting for fun are now over remember......
> >

> couple of questions Leon.
>
> Have you ever seen Silat?

Wouldnt know if I had.

> Have you ever fought someone using it? ( friendly match or otherwise )

Same response.

> Until you can answer both in the affirmative I suggest most diffidently
that
> you shut up.

How about if I answer them in the I am unsure. Thus potentially affirmative.
Shutting up would be hasty if there was a chance I was right. But I will
still allow you time to get your tongue up old Chas's butt cheeks. "OH CHAS
HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR CALM? I NEVER EVER COULD WOW CHAS YOU ARE SO
CONTROLLED, YET DEADLY. AND SO TALENTED. OH CHAS PLEASE SEND ME SOME
WEAPONS". Your grovelling and lack of self esteem sadden me.

>I can answer both in the afirmative.

Well done. Does that have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING?

FROM EXPERIENCE I can
> attest that it is a real martial art and I have ntohing but respect for
its
> practitioners.

So all a guy has to do to get respect off you is practice Silat? So if a
child murderer took up Silat he is now a buddy of yours?

Notice I never mentioned Silat you sad freak.
Chas
2003-09-04 23:21:53 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> And he can fight off gangs using a hammer.......

Want to be the first one in?

Chas
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-04 23:50:15 UTC
> "Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > And he can fight off gangs using a hammer.......
>
> Want to be the first one in?

If I was gaining entry, rest assured there would be a team behind me and we
wouldnt be pissing about with a DIY hammer.

Chas
2003-09-05 00:35:37 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> > > And he can fight off gangs using a hammer.......
> > Want to be the first one in?
> If I was gaining entry, rest assured there would be a team behind me

Carrying a stretcher?
The next guys never worry about what happens to the first guy.
So tell me again; want to be the first one in?

> and we
> wouldnt be pissing about with a DIY hammer.

You couldn't drown a kitty with a lorry full of sacks sinking in the Thames,
ya great poncing twit.

Chas
Bill
2003-09-05 02:35:01 UTC
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:21:53 -0600, "Chas" <***@chasclements.com>
wrote:

>"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
>> And he can fight off gangs using a hammer.......
>
>Want to be the first one in?
>
>Chas

Hell ya, Hammers work and they do it well.
Had a run in with some folks when I lived in Denver . I was the wrong
guy in the right place. 3 of them came in without invitation to exact
revenge on a friend. The held me at knife point while they loaded my
bike to collect a debt. They thought the bike was his.
I grabbed two buddies and my hammer and went calling. Found one of
them in the front yard and caught him before he could run. He went
straight to his knees asking me to not hit him. The other two came out
and I looked to my backup for help. Their both sitting in the truck.
Pricks!
The hammer kept them all out of reach. Not one of them stepped up.
1st or second. They returned the bike.
Hammers work! <G>

Perk
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-05 14:11:17 UTC
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:21:53 -0600, "Chas" <***@chasclements.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> >> And he can fight off gangs using a hammer.......
> >
> >Want to be the first one in?
> >
> >Chas
> >
> Hell ya, Hammers work and they do it well.
> Had a run in with some folks when I lived in Denver . I was the wrong
> guy in the right place. 3 of them came in without invitation to exact
> revenge on a friend. The held me at knife point while they loaded my
> bike to collect a debt. They thought the bike was his.
> I grabbed two buddies and my hammer and went calling. Found one of
> them in the front yard and caught him before he could run. He went
> straight to his knees asking me to not hit him. The other two came out
> and I looked to my backup for help. Their both sitting in the truck.
> Pricks!
> The hammer kept them all out of reach. Not one of them stepped up.
> 1st or second. They returned the bike.
> Hammers work! <G>

Sure - Chas made them work against a gang with guns and who am I to argue
with the great one?

Chas
2003-09-05 15:37:57 UTC
"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> Sure - Chas made them work against a gang with guns and who am I to argue
> with the great one?

Never saw a gun- didn't say I did.
They were harassing a little woman who was by herself- they've trashed her
car, broken her door, threatened she and her husband (who is afflicted)- she
speaks broken English and was terrified.
Both her boys are students of mine- one for about ten years. They live a
block away from me, and I went to help. The hammer was hers- I didn't take a
weapon with, because I didn't care to have to explain anything. If I'm dead,
no explanation is necessary, if I'm not, I want to have a good one.
No brag; just a story about martial art in real life rather than a school.

Chas
Badger South
2003-09-05 12:35:45 UTC
In article <***@comcast.com>,
Chas <***@chasclements.com> wrote:
>"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
>> > Want to be the first one in?
>> If I was gaining entry, rest assured there would be a team behind me
>
>Carrying a stretcher?
>The next guys never worry about what happens to the first guy.
>So tell me again; want to be the first one in?
>
>> and we
>> wouldnt be pissing about with a DIY hammer.
>
>You couldn't drown a kitty with a lorry full of sacks sinking in the Thames,
>ya great poncing twit.
>
>Chas

**spew**

LOL

-B
***@virginia.edu
Leon Macfayden
2003-09-05 14:12:19 UTC
> In article <***@comcast.com>,
> Chas <***@chasclements.com> wrote:
> >"Leon Macfayden" <***@btinternet.com> wrote
> >> If I was gaining entry, rest assured there would be a team behind me
> >
> >Carrying a stretcher?
> >The next guys never worry about what happens to the first guy.
> >So tell me again; want to be the first one in?

I live to be the first one in. The next guys destroy the guys who hurt the
first one so Ill say again - YES.
LIBERATOR
2003-09-04 03:43:35 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message news:<ZpidnewF_4UWpsiiU-***@comcast.com>...
> "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > I sleep in the Tech Center and eat at the Wendys right next to the Kinkos
> everyday.
>
> Definitely the Liberated lifestyle.

Chas why do I bother you so much? What is it about me that you need to
see yourself interact with me? I'm just curious.

> > Do you want to meet up there?
>
> Uh; no, dumpster's all yours, pardner- bon appetit.

So you're scared to meet & spar, prove once again by you yourself.

> > You asked I'm hoping to meet & fight. You said you had a school, where is
> it?
>
> Oh no. No invitations to the homeless, Libby; much less an invitation to a
> man that threatens me on the level you have. Nah; do what your muse leads
> and don't worry about an invitation- hell, buddy; I don't even need another
> warning.

Chas, I looked in the phone book and there is no Silat school in
Colorado.

The fakester.
Chas
2003-09-04 04:52:16 UTC
"LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> Chas, I looked in the phone book and there is no Silat school in
> Colorado.

Kun Lun Pai: 7269 W. Lowell
Jeet Du Tu: 3160 Tejon
Progressive Martial Arts: 5856 S. Lowell
5138 W 29 ave
16780 E Iliff

And those are just guys that have public schools.
But I'm telling you Libby, they're not kindly old duffers like me, and they
don't know you like I do, so you don't go bother them with your nonsense.
Particularly, don't tell them I said hello and give them a big sloppy kiss-
No shit, Libby; don't you do it.

Chas
Badger North
2003-09-04 14:13:56 UTC
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:15:29 +0100, Mike Ozanne
<***@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"do what you like to me Brer Fox but don't you go throw me into that
>briar patch....."

Crap, beat me to it.

However, Chas *is* serious.

Chas
2003-09-04 14:54:35 UTC
"Badger North" <***@hotmailREEEMOVE.com> wrote
> However, Chas *is* serious.

Only about him bothering my family.
The rest of it is just zinging one liners off of him for shits and grins.
I tried to raise people up off him- as I did in co.gen- and he just kept
feeding me these wonderful set-ups and threats.
You have to understand that I get threatened all the time- sometimes even in
English. If they show up, we deal with it. If they don't, it's just so much
noise. I'm not a tough guy, I'm just not afraid of a damned thing.
Our legal system, in Colorado, is such that I won't agree to meet him, nor
will I invite him to meet me- that puts us in a legal relationship that I
don't care to have with him. If he seeks me out, I have far more options
than otherwise.
He's obviously a dangerous man- he cites instances in the past, and I know
of independent reports of his conduct. No need to give him some sort of
permission.

Chas
Chas
2003-09-04 14:36:32 UTC
"Mike Ozanne" <***@ntlworld.com> wrote
> >No shit, Libby; don't you do it.
> "do what you like to me Brer Fox but don't you go throw me into that
> briar patch....."

Are you questioning my ability to look up numbers in the phone book, sirrah?
I assure you; just an expression of research skills to help out an old
friend, or two, or three.

Chas
LIBERATOR
2003-09-05 01:40:54 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message news:<tIOdnWM7H8eeWMuiU-***@comcast.com>...
> "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > Chas, I looked in the phone book and there is no Silat school in
> > Colorado.
>
> Kun Lun Pai: 7269 W. Lowell
> Jeet Du Tu: 3160 Tejon
> Progressive Martial Arts: 5856 S. Lowell
> 5138 W 29 ave
> 16780 E Iliff

This is your school[s]?

> And those are just guys that have public schools.

Where's the list and where is your school?

> But I'm telling you Libby, they're not kindly old duffers like me, and they
> don't know you like I do, so you don't go bother them with your nonsense.

Hmmm, you're quite strange. So if I go and spar one of these guys
because you refuse to spar me, Gartin refuses to spar me, and I knock
one out, will you shut your mouth and admit your Silat doesn't work?
Apparently, you for some reason think I'm scared of these fantasy
boys, explain why you think this. Why don't you call one, ask him if
he'll spar me and get a time & date he wants me to stop by. Chas, what
didn't you understand about breaking a guys jaw that had a tire iron I
took away, as well as choking him out? Chas, what didn't you
understand about me fighting two guys at one time, smashing ones nose
and the other one ran because of it? Explain why the fucking hell you
think I'm scared of your fantasy Kung Fu boys. Get a time & date for
me to stop up there to spar him/them. Or you meet me up there, since
you don't have a school. Ok?

> Particularly, don't tell them I said hello and give them a big sloppy kiss-
> No shit, Libby; don't you do it.

You call you friend up there, get a time & date, and email it to me.
Where's your school? Why do you think I'm scared of your fantasy
Kung-Fu boys? If I knock one out, will you fight me then? Will Gartin
fight me? What day should I go up there Chas?

The chicken shit fakester.
Chas
2003-09-05 02:00:02 UTC
"LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > > Chas, I looked in the phone book and there is no Silat school in
> > > Colorado.
> >
> > Kun Lun Pai: 7269 W. Lowell
> > Jeet Du Tu: 3160 Tejon
> > Progressive Martial Arts: 5856 S. Lowell
> > 5138 W 29 ave
> > 16780 E Iliff

Just answering your question about silat schools, Libby-
Kinda like a 411 operator, ya know?

Chas
LIBERATOR
2003-09-05 18:41:05 UTC

Chas, who should I contact at the school and ask for a challenge?
Chas
2003-09-05 20:09:11 UTC
"LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > Just answering your question about silat schools, Libby-
> > Kinda like a 411 operator, ya know?
> Chas, who should I contact at the school and ask for a challenge?

Those schools are open to the public to walk in and talk to the guys. They
issue a public invitation, but you're going to have to make your own
decision about bothering people, Libby.
Nobody's going to indemnify you against harm by inviting you anywhere. If
you have some sort of weird agenda, and you do, you can't expect any
protection you don't bring with you- that's the nature of going and
bothering people, buddy.
As for me, Mark; after your threats and bold talk, and considering I have no
idea what you look like, if you come to where I know you, just go to work-
we've little left to discuss.

Chas
LIBERATOR
2003-09-07 02:53:51 UTC
"Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message news:<***@comcast.com>...
> "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > > Just answering your question about silat schools, Libby-
> > > Kinda like a 411 operator, ya know?
> > Chas, who should I contact at the school and ask for a challenge?
>
> Those schools are open to the public to walk in and talk to the guys.

Chas, who do you want us to believe is your friend? That's who I want
to speak with.

> They issue a public invitation, but you're going to have to make your own
> decision about bothering people, Libby.

Where is any of this proven valid? Where is their website saying "We
have public invitation to all other styles to challenge us", tell me
where it says that.

> Nobody's going to indemnify you against harm by inviting you anywhere.

So you're saying if I kick the shit out of them or you you'll sue me
or try to charge me with assault. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I C, gotcha....

> If you have some sort of weird agenda, and you do, you can't expect any
> protection you don't bring with you- that's the nature of going and
> bothering people, buddy.

So admit then you won't try to use silat because it doesn't work, but
instead a firearm.

> As for me, Mark; after your threats and bold talk, and considering I have no
> idea what you look like, if you come to where I know you, just go to work-
> we've little left to discuss.

So you won't accept a challenge then to try your system against TKD?
Instead you're utilizing a firearm to deal with me? Is that correct
Chas?

Fake boy.
Chas
2003-09-07 16:23:39 UTC
"LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
> > Those schools are open to the public to walk in and talk to the guys.
>
> Chas, who do you want us to believe is your friend?

I didn't send you to any 'friends', Libby; just guys with public silat
schools that you couldn't find all by yourself.

> Where is any of this proven valid? Where is their website saying "We
> have public invitation to all other styles to challenge us", tell me
> where it says that.

The public invitation is to come see what's going on- any sort of
'challenge' is on you, buddy.

> So you're saying if I kick the shit out of them or you you'll sue me
> or try to charge me with assault. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I C, gotcha....

Nah; not paying for any hospital bills; and agreeing to duel is illegal, so
anything like that is ad hoc and on you.

> So you won't accept a challenge then to try your system against TKD?
> Instead you're utilizing a firearm to deal with me? Is that correct
> Chas?

No, it means that I won't agree to duel, won't invite you anywhere, and will
treat you like an enemy when I see you- if ever I do.
But no need to worry about gunfire- or even getting stuck by accident.

Chas
Chas
2003-09-05 03:11:28 UTC
"mr zapmaster" <***@blazemail.net> wrote
> again, time, place, your dollar, I WILL come to you

Guess which condition is the deal breaker.

c.
LIBERATOR
2003-09-07 02:57:23 UTC

Chas, it won't cost you a dime to see me, so why are you breaking the deal?
Steve Gartin
2004-01-18 22:05:23 UTC
> "Chas" <***@chasclements.com> wrote in message
> > "LIBERATOR" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> If I knock one out, will you fight me then? Will Gartin
> fight me? What day should I go up there Chas?
>
> > Chas
>
> The chicken shit fakester.

February 7, 2004 - 10AM to 3PM
http://www.kuntaosilat.com/serak_offensive.htm
LIBERATOR
2003-09-06 23:15:25 UTC
> > I sleep in the Tech Center and eat at the Wendys right next to the Kinkos
> everyday.
>
> Definitely the Liberated lifestyle.
>
> > Do you want to meet up there?
>
> Uh; no, dumpster's all yours, pardner- bon appetit.

What dumpster? What are you talking about?

> > You asked I'm hoping to meet & fight. You said you had a school, where is
> it?
>
> Oh no. No invitations to the homeless, Libby; much less an invitation to a
> man that threatens me on the level you have.

Wait a minute, I thought you knew self-defense? Why do you live in
such a bad place if you're good at your self-defense, you'd make money
teaching it. Why you no make money at teaching your self-defense?

> Nah; do what your muse leads and don't worry about an invitation- hell,
> buddy; I don't even need another warning.

Chas, you are trying to scare me? The only thing I'm scared of
regarding you is that I'll hit you harder than I thought you could
withstand.

Champion fake boy. Where's Gartin?
Chas
2003-09-02 16:26:15 UTC
"Badger North" <***@hotmailREEEMOVE.com> wrote
> >There is a secret plan underway to plant radio transmitters into Zahn's
teeth while he sleeps a drug induced
> >sleep from the drugs placed into Zahn's food at the supermarket before he
buys it, and at the fast food restaurants he
> >frequents.
> You aren't really clear on this whole 'covert operation' concept, are
> you?

Now see; *that's* funny!

Chas
Vince Poroke
2003-08-28 15:55:30 UTC

I will give you one thing, that is one hell of a training facility.
Posthumandude
2003-08-29 04:28:53 UTC

>La La La.... Note the picture of Tiger Kim with Un Yong Kim, it was
>taken after I stopped at his school considering attending it. He
>(Tiger Kim by orders of Chom Son Cho www.chos.com) went to Korea and
>being that they all "know each other personally" met with Un Yong Kim
>and took that picture, hoping that the personal bond with Un Yong Kim
>would make me join, because I do have affectionate respect for Un Yong
>Kim.
>
>Most kickboxxers that attend Tiger Kims school dominate kickboxxing,
>all dimensions of it.

I attended a school that produced WKA champion dennis lane.

Kims stinks at KB.
DougieĀ®
2003-09-03 03:47:39 UTC
On 2 Sep 2003 00:21:54 -0700, ***@yahoo.com (LIBERATOR) wrote:

>So do you think Chuck Norris sucks?

Why? Are you going to ask him for a BJ?

DougieĀ®
http://fatehfightclub.tripod.com/fateh.html
mr zapmaster
2003-09-02 15:40:13 UTC
Badger North wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:16:12 GMT, -- <--@--.---> wrote:
>
>>There is a secret plan underway to plant radio transmitters into Zahn's
>>teeth while he sleeps a drug induced sleep from the drugs placed into
>>Zahn's food at the supermarket before he buys it, and at the fast food
>>restaurants he frequents.
>
> You aren't really clear on this whole 'covert operation' concept, are
> you?
>
> Badger Jones
> http://members.rogers.com/badger
> www.geocities.com/marxistdetective/taunting.htm

you do know he's homeless and wanders the street mumbling to himself, don't
you?
Badger North
2003-09-02 16:26:57 UTC
On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:40:13 -0400, mr zapmaster <***@blazemail.net>
wrote:

>you do know he's homeless and wanders the street mumbling to himself, don't
>you?

Are you talking about Libby or "-- <--@--.--->"? I'm a Libby fan from
way back.